You looked at displaying content conditionally before in this course. In this video, see how tol apply it to your attendee meetings as well.
- [Instructor] I'm ready to start creating some…of the functionality for this Attendees page.…But, what I need to do is make sure that some users…who are logged in and are the user that owns…the particular list of attendees are able to delete…and access some of the other buttons,…and whatever users are not the users that own…this particular list are able to see the attendees,…but not the lead, or do any of the other stuff.…So to do that, I'm going to create a variable,…and it's going to go right here.…
Let's call it Turner A Statement and it works by letting you…create a variable and then doing a comparison,…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.