Beyond just having “Hello World” on the screen, discover what is going to be built.
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome back.…Now that we have our root component mounted,…it's time to start creating more…components and building a real app.…In this video we're going to review briefly…the app that we're going to build throughout the course,…and we're going to create and compose…new components to start building the app.…But first, let's start talking about props.…For those that already know React,…you will find this explanation quite trivial,…but it's important for all of us to be on the same page.…Props are the component parameters.…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.