Similar to the editor plugins, there are several plugins available in Chrome related to this project. In your Chrome Developer tool, add a tab for Meteor and React, which will allow you to get better development information related to your project.
- [Instructor] The next is to get you set up…with two plugins that will help you…as you develop through your application.…The very first thing, if you don't…have Chrome installed, please install it.…Once this is done, go to Chrome Web Store…and the first plugin that we're…going to install is React.…So, this extension will allow you…to see the DOM, the virtual DOM…and the props, the states and a few…other things from your React application.…One thing to note is if you're not…on the React application or on the React site…you're not going to see that plugin.…
Very important.…The next one we're going to install is Meteor.…So, this extension will give you some information…like is your application secured,…do you have Publishers and subscribers?…A few terms that are going to make sense…as we develop the app.…So, now that these two are installed…let's open our Chrome developer tool.…So, you do this by doing option, command, I on the Mac.…And on the Windows control, shift, I.…
And this tool is usually showing up on the side like this.…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.