Learn about implementing a canvas library with React-Konva.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our template style,…and we've got our Nav drawer,…we can start to make the functionality…of our site in the Tic Tac Toe game.…And I'm going to open up a few files that I have right now,…just to rename them to something that…I think makes a bit more sense.…Instead of Home,…let's call this TicTacToe,…so I'll change the name on line three,…and on line 14,…and then I need to make sure I also change this…in my routes…to TicTacToe…on line four,…and then again on line 14.…
And then I need to make sure…in my File Tree…I also change the actual name of the file.…This may seem like a small thing…but as I move forward,…it's important that my files be named…after what they actually are.…And so even though before this was the Home route,…I think I want to make sure that…we think of this in our programming…as the TicTacToe route.…Now that I have my TicTacToe component,…instead of just jumping in and coding,…I'm going to start to plan the…different parts that I'm going to want in here.…I know that I'm going to want to initialize state.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
React.js: Building an Interfacewith Ray Villalobos1h 21m Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.