Learn about using the line canvas component.
- [Narrator] Now that we have the stage part of our canvas…rendering and we've calculated some of the values…we're going to need to make the board,…let's go ahead and make the board.…I'm going to scroll down to the board…and I'm going to uncomment it.…And then at the top I'm going to optimistically…import it from the file I'm about to create.…We'll import board from, we'll say that we're going to…make this in style because when I think about this,…I don't think that board needs to have any access to state.…
So it doesn't need to be a full on component,…and it definitely doesn't need to be connected to data,…so it doesn't need to be a container.…So we'll go in styled and we'll make…a file called tic tac toe,…continuing with the naming convention we've been using.…I'll save this, and then in my file tree to the left,…I'm going to make a new file called tic tac toe.js,…and now in here I can start to make my board.…I need to remember on line one to import react from react,…and then I need to make use of two more konva components.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.