Learn about building a dummy AI.
- [Instructor] In the last video,…we created all of our squares…and we set it up so that every time we clicked on them…we could see the index of the square that we clicked on.…Before we can actually make our game start to work…and to make a fake AI that will play against us,…we need to make a few sort of helper functions.…We need to have some bits of information…that I know we're going to need…to make our game's rules function.…So one thing that I know we need to do…is we need to be able to check whether or not someone's won.…I'm going to come up with an array…that tells us all of the winning combinations…in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.…
I want this array of all the possible winning combinations…to be available throughout my Tic-Tac-Toe component,…so I'm going to create it inside a constructor function.…At the top here, on line seven,…I'm going to say constructor.…I'm going to pass it props.…I'm going to say super and also pass it props.…And then, I'm going to say this.combos,…I'm initializing a function on this.combos…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
React.js: Building an Interfacewith Ray Villalobos1h 21m Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.