Join Eve Porcello for an in-depth discussion in this video Build the app, part of React.js Essential Training.
- [Instructor] When you're done putting together…your project, you can post it online…and you may want to create a production build to do that.…Now you'll notice that when you run Create React App,…it says to create a production build use npm run build.…This is basically going to create an optimized build…that's ready to post on something like Netlify or Zite…or some other sort of hosting provider.…So let's do this, we're going to stop the server,…we're going to try running npm run build.…
The next thing that we can do though is…we can serve it locally with a static server…using an npm package called serve.…
- Refactoring elements with JSX
- Creating components
- Adding component properties and methods
- Displaying child components
- Working with props and state
- Conditional rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is React?
2. Introduction to React Elements
3. React Components
4. Props and State
5. Additional Library Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.