Learn how to style our application using Basscss.
- [Instructor] In the previous video…we set up Postcss and Basscss.…Now, what we have to do is to finally apply…the styles that we want for our application…so this is what this is what we…are going to do in this video.…In this video, we are going to finally style our app.…It's time to put in practice what we learned…about functional CSS in our last videos.…This is the result that we want to…achieve at the end of the video.…Maybe it's not the best design in the world…but at least it's better than what we have right now.…Okay, so let's not waste more time…and start styling our application.…
If you remember,…this is the state that we left our page.…It actually doesn't have any…style rather than the red title.…So jump to your code…and let's start erasing this red className.…I already have my server running up…in here so every time I edit some file…I will see the result immediately in my browser.…Go to you index CSS files…and the first thing you are going to do is to…apply some limit styling to our page.…To alter limits on the page…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.