Join Samer Buna for an in-depth discussion in this video Is this course for you?, part of React Native Essential Training.
- [Instructor] This course will have a pure focus on the React Native Framework. It will not teach you React itself. You need a good knowledge of React first. If you have not learned React yet, you should do that first. I don't mean to be a gatekeeper here, but I don't want you to waste your time on this course if you're not ready for it. You have so many options to learn React. I have another course here in the library that covers React in depth. Even if you know the basics of React, I recommend that you take a few React courses first and brush up on your React Knowledge.
- Hello React Native on iOS and Android
- Styling React Native components
- Platform APIs
- Building a simple game app and a data-driven app
- Using the Fetch API
- Creating an animation loop
- Testing on Android
- Changing an app logo and a splash screen
- Using TestFlight with internal testers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. React Native Fundamentals
Hello React Native on iOS5m 42s
3. Building a Simple Game App
4. Building a Data-driven App
5. Animation and Gesture Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.