Join Emmanuel Henri for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of React Native Ecosystem and Workflow.
- [Instructor] For this course there aren't any specific requirements, as we are taking a tour of the libraries and frameworks available to you, as you start a React Native project. However, building a React Native project has some requirements, and prior knowledge of the process is definitely helpful to understand how the assets are used, including languages, tools and libraries. For example, if you haven't worked with React before, I strongly recommend that you take the course Learn React.js: The Basics by Eve Porcello, or my own, Building an App with React and Meteor.
Please keep in mind that this course isn't a step-by-step guide to building a React Native mobile app, but it is really about exploring the options related to building a foundation for your next project. This course is ideally taken before starting a project, and can be used as a guide. In any case, this course introduces the React Native ecosystem, and you should be fine following along without any prior knowledge.
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.