Join Samer Buna for an in-depth discussion in this video Styling React Native components, part of React Native Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's talk briefly about…using CSS in react-native.…It's a bit different than what we're used to on the web.…While react does not have any restrictions…on how to use CSS, react-native…enforces a standardized approach to styling.…Not only that, you can't use all CSS properties…in react-native project.…You can use only the subset that's supported…by react-native, which relies mostly on Flexbox…for layout, and focus on simplicity overall.…When we write CSS for a web project,…we have to deal with how CSS support varies…among different browsers.…
- Hello React Native on iOS and Android
- Styling React Native components
- Platform APIs
- Building a simple game app and a data-driven app
- Using the Fetch API
- Creating an animation loop
- Testing on Android
- Changing an app logo and a splash screen
- Using TestFlight with internal testers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. React Native Fundamentals
Hello React Native on iOS5m 42s
3. Building a Simple Game App
4. Building a Data-driven App
5. Animation and Gesture Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.