In this final UI library video, explore the React Native elements library for any other needs for specific missing elements in the mobile project.
- [Instructor] With the resources…already covered in previous videos,…you should be covered with all your UI needs,…but there will be occasions where there is…a specific item missing, or you'd like to see…a different option for your UI elements.…React Native Elements is a solid option…that offers everything you need…and a lot of support behind it too.…So first, go to github.com/react-native-…community/react-native-elements.…As you scroll down, you'll pass the repo, the code,…and then you'll get into the documentation.…
The very first thing that I want to point out is…if you're trying the code or if you're installing…the libraries as we go through the courses,…you can do so by using the mpm command here…to install the dependencies for React Native Elements…and then install React Native Elements…through the mpm command here.…The next thing I want to show you is…the code to implement the elements,…so if you take a look at the example here,…basically what you have to do first, and this is ES6 syntax,…is to import the button from the actual library…
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.