- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Emmanuel] If you spent any time trying to start a React Native project or read on the subject recently, you realize there are several options to get your project off the ground. In this course we'll do an exploration of the React Native ecosystem, primarily looking at the options available to you as you get started in your mobile project with React Native. We'll first go through some of the UI libraries available to you. Next, we'll move through the starter development kits then take a look at your back end options, and finally I'll give you an overview of the testing and deployment options.
So, if you're ready to take a tour of some of the most commonly used resources, fire up your browser and let's get started.
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.