- [Narrator] In the last video, we've explored the option…of doing back-end in the cloud.…In this video, we'll explore a few options for those…that like to build their own back-end.…Please keep in mind this is simply an overview…of some of the options,…and in no way a tutorial on how to build or use…some of the back-end options mentioned.…As I go through the frameworks and library,…and if you plan on building a back-end,…I'll show you where to get more information,…so let's get started.…The first place you want to go to is mern.io.…
So, as you can see, this is built on Mongo,…Express, React and Node, and on top of that…you have Redux and Webpack that comes with it.…So, if you built React applications in the past…and obviously this is a React Native course,…then I would assume that you would want to use this…and you would be right.…So, this is completely built on React…or components built on React, the code looks like React.…So, if you want to build on React,…this is the first back-end you would consider.…The second back-end, and if you have a background…
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.