Now that you have a fully functioning application with CRUD abilities, explore a few areas to improve on your skills or explore how you could improve this application.
- [Instructor] I hope you had as much fun as I did … building this CRM application. … Now that we have a full function application with crowd … capabilities, there are a few areas I suggest to continue … building your skills or explore how you can improve … this application. … For example, you could expand the project data … by adding multiple projects per contact, details per project … or even assign projects to companies instead of people. … Next, you could take a similar approach by adding … multiple phone numbers and emails per contact. … Then you could add type checking with either PropTypes … or flow, which adds further type assertion and multiple … ways to prevent bugs and back code in your application. … Adding more tests to your app would also help in improving … your development workflow. … Finally pushing your mobile development skills … further by taking any of the iOS or Android courses … available on Linkedin learning is a great next step, … as all of our mobile projects end in these environments. …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.