Join Samer Buna for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of React Native Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Thank you for taking this course,…and I hope that you enjoyed it.…I know it might have been a little bit challenging in parts,…but trust me, it gets easier.…You've made a great investment learning React Native,…because it's popularity is unmatched…and there is a big demand for React Native developers.…So what's next?…Focus on building as many apps as you can.…Get yourself in trouble.…Get used to see and appreciate the big red screen,…because the more problems you face,…the better is your knowledge.…
This course did not cover all the React Native APIs.…There is a lot more to explore.…Get comfortable reading the documentation…and using the examples.…And finally, working with React Native is…no doubt a lot more pleasant than having…to deal with Swift and Java,…but do not dismiss the idea of learning Swift and Java.…To become a better React Native developer,…you need to be comfortable going native when needed.…I encourage you to learn the basics of native iOS…and Android development next.…That's what I'm doing.…
- Hello React Native on iOS and Android
- Styling React Native components
- Platform APIs
- Building a simple game app and a data-driven app
- Using the Fetch API
- Creating an animation loop
- Testing on Android
- Changing an app logo and a splash screen
- Using TestFlight with internal testers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. React Native Fundamentals
Hello React Native on iOS5m 42s
3. Building a Simple Game App
4. Building a Data-driven App
5. Animation and Gesture Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.