Join Samer Buna for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction and preview, part of React Native Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In this chapter,…we're going to build this target sum game.…So let me quickly explain it to you.…You'll get a random number here, 26.…And you'll get six random numbers here…and some of these six random numbers,…some to the 26th value.…The user is challenged to pick…the numbers that sum to the target sum.…For every game, you get 10 seconds…to solve the game.…If you don't solve it within 10…seconds, you automatically lose.…
So let's try to win this game.…If you pick the right numbers, you win.…You can play again, and if you pick…the wrong numbers, you lose.…
- Hello React Native on iOS and Android
- Styling React Native components
- Platform APIs
- Building a simple game app and a data-driven app
- Using the Fetch API
- Creating an animation loop
- Testing on Android
- Changing an app logo and a splash screen
- Using TestFlight with internal testers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. React Native Fundamentals
Hello React Native on iOS5m 42s
3. Building a Simple Game App
4. Building a Data-driven App
5. Animation and Gesture Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.