Join Samer Buna for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction and preview, part of React Native Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Over the next few chapters,…we're going to build the bake sale app.…It's a very simple app that lists…what we're going to call deals.…Every deal has an image, a title, and a price.…We can click on a deal…to get more information about this deal.…We can swipe left and right here to navigate the images.…We can click on this button to go…to the deal page on bakesaleforgood.com.…The app also support searching for deals.…
So let me quickly show you the APIs…that we're going to be working with.…So they're all hosted at bakesaleforgood.com/api.…We have /deals.…This is list of all the deals in the system.…We /deals/ the ID of the deal.…This will give us details about a single deal.…And we have /deals with a search term,…and this will perform the server-side search…and return a list of deals that match the search term.…
- Hello React Native on iOS and Android
- Styling React Native components
- Platform APIs
- Building a simple game app and a data-driven app
- Using the Fetch API
- Creating an animation loop
- Testing on Android
- Changing an app logo and a splash screen
- Using TestFlight with internal testers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. React Native Fundamentals
Hello React Native on iOS5m 42s
3. Building a Simple Game App
4. Building a Data-driven App
5. Animation and Gesture Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.