- [Instructor] Let's create a brand new…react-native project for our TargetSum game.…We'll start with react init TargetSum.…cd TargetSum and react-native run-ios.…When the command is done, you should see…the packager running.…We should see the react-native template application…running in the simulator.…Let me now run atom here, and start changing things.…The first thing I want to do is create a new folder…under TargetSum.…
We call this src folder.…And inside this src folder, we'll build…our complete application with all the react-native…components in there.…And let's create a new folder under src.…Call this folder components.…And inside components, I'll create a new file…and call this file App.…So this is my top-level app component.…And this is going to be a regular React class component.…I'll name this component App and import it as default.…You'll notice I used a snippet here…to bring in the template code a React component.…
If you're using atom and you want to use my exact snippets,…they're part of my dot files rebuild on the app.…
- Hello React Native on iOS and Android
- Styling React Native components
- Platform APIs
- Building a simple game app and a data-driven app
- Using the Fetch API
- Creating an animation loop
- Testing on Android
- Changing an app logo and a splash screen
- Using TestFlight with internal testers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. React Native Fundamentals
Hello React Native on iOS5m 42s
3. Building a Simple Game App
4. Building a Data-driven App
5. Animation and Gesture Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.