Learn more about deploying to the Android Google Play store and where to find resources that are helpful in navigating the Android store deployment process.
- [Instructor] As mentioned in our previous video,…deploying to a store is an important task,…that requires multiple steps,…and Google Play is no exception.…In this video, we'll explore the resource…that can guide you through properly…deploying your app to Google Play.…So let's first head up to your browser,…and in your browser go to Google,…and do a search for a Google launch checklist.…And one of the results is Google Play launch checklist.…It should be the first link on the results page,…click on it, and please take note that you don't…need a developer account to access this page,…pretty much like Apple.…
Most of those rules are always changing,…so if you're not able to access this link,…then create your developer account,…and you should be able to to access it.…Once you reach that page,…a lot of the things that you're going to see on that page,…I've already mentioned in the (mumbles),…but it's in the details that it is important,…so once you go through that checklist on this page,…you'll see that there's specific details to Android,…
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.