In this video, Emmnanuel Henri adds the final functions across all components to be able to click on an item in the people list view and render the detailed view.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now we're going to finalize … the detail view. … There's a thing that I've done in between … the last video and this one, is add the styles here. … Because there's a lot of styles to actually make … this component look good, … I don't think it's a good idea to kind of … type it all on screen … with you watching me adding all this. … This is kind of a personal approach to the styles, … so feel free to change this as you see fit. … If you want to do the exact same thing, … go to the exercise files. … So let's just close this for a second. … Go to the exercise files, go into chapter three, … video 03, and begin. … And then in the sources, go into the components, … and then open up the PeopleDetail, … and then in this particular one, … you'll see all the stiles that I just added to the screen, … and you'll be able to follow along … and just not have to do all that typing, … because this is, again, styles and I don't think this … is any value to you to see me typing all this. …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.