In this video, Emmanuel Henri adds the final code required to leverage the state for adding new contacts to our firebase database.
- [Tutor] Now the final piece of the puzzle, … and let's save this one before we actually move on … to the app Person, is to add the actual function. … So, if we go back up to the top here, … we have an onAddPress function. … Once we click on the ADD button … we are actually using that function. … So let's go ahead and do onPress equals … to this dot addPress, … onAddPress dot bind this, … so we can pass the data. … So we're binding the data that we're passing … to the onAddPress like so. … Okay, so let's save this and let's minimize our screen here … to make sure we can test at the same time. … Let's go back to our terminal, so click on View, Terminal … and because I want to make sure … that I'm starting from scratch, … let's close the terminal that we have in here, like so, … and let's start from scratch here. … So, react-native run-android. … So we're going to get a brand new … completely refresh app in our screen here. … So we can start from clean and if there's any issues … or errors that we may prevent from doing a refresh, …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.