Explore the React Native icons Vector library and its resources. Learn why Vector is a great starting library for using icon images for a mobile project.
- [Instructor] Most mobile projects…will contain icons of some sort.…In this video, we'll explore one of the best libraries…to get your project started, with more than 3,000 icons…ready to use in your mobile project.…So fire up your browser and let's get started.…The first thing you need to do is go to…github.com/oblador/react-native-vector-icons.…Once you get to that page,…basically you get the formal introduction here…and then a whole bunch of files,…but the one thing to remember,…the reason why we're using this library…is that most of the time, you'll be needing…a lot of icons in your application.…
Once you get to that page,…basically you'll get some introduction about this repo,…and then a whole bunch of files in the repo.…What's really important to remember…is that once you start a mobile project,…most likely you'll need some icons.…The problem is most people don't know…how to integrate the icons into a project…or don't have access to all the libraries.…So this library basically offers you…all those icons and more…
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.