Learn about examples and starting projects that can be leveraged for personal React Native projects. Learn about different uses for open sourced libraries, Facebook React, and other resources.
- (voiceover) Now that we've explored a few UI libraries,…you might want to see what others have built…with React Native,…and even leverage some of their code to get you started.…In this video we will explore some of these resources.…First, go to GitHub.com/VctrySam .…So the reason I mention the capital S and capital V,…is because on GitHub it's case sensitive,…and that's across all repos,…so when you see a capital letter…then you want to make sure you write it the same way.…
So, this gentleman here has spent quite some time…building a whole bunch of applications that we know.…For example he's built,…Pokemon, he's built twitter, AirBnb,…Tinder, WhatsApp, Snapchat,…there's a lot more in the repository list here,…he's done a lot of these applications.…So for example, if you want to get a project going,…and you want to leverage some of his code,…or leverage an application…that looks like a Snapchat application,…you just click on the repo itself,…go to the repo,…and clone or download the repo,…and that gives you something to get started right away.…
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.