Explore DECO IDE, a Mac based visual IDE, made specifically for React Native. DECO IDE includes several tools such as a visual preview, GUI based properties, coding preview, and more.
- [Instructor] In building any project,…using the right tool can help you accomplish your goals…faster and more efficiently.…Programming React Native apps isn't any different…from building out of Shed.…You need to use the best tool to accomplish your task.…Deco IDE was build specifically for programming…React Native apps on the Mac.…Therefore you'll have the best possible experience…building out your app with this IDE.…If you're working with PC,…feel free to skip ahead to our next video.…So we're going to do things a little bit differently this time.…We're going to actually install the IDE…and I'll show you the features…so you can see the benefits of using it.…
So first, download the file.…Once it's downloaded, you need to verify first and foremost…that you have Xcode installed into your Mac.…And if you don't, just go to App Store.…Obviously you need to check first if you have it.…I do have it, but if you don't, go to App Store,…find Xcode, and install it.…So please take note that this is a fairly large installation…
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.