In this video, see how to our company list view. First, add a list view on our company list component, pass the props to our company item,and then iterate through the names that are in the company object.
- [Instructor] Alright, so the next step … in the evolution of our company item, or company list, … is to create the company item. … 'Cause right now it's not able to resolve that component. … This is why we get the error here. … So let's go ahead and create that. … And the cool thing is, … it's going to look very similar to people lists. … So we're going to copy from people item to the company item. … So let's create the component first. … Okay, S. … And then let's go to our people item. … And let's copy all that code, … and then put it in here in company item. … And then the first thing we're going to do … is to make sure that we first … check our stuff at the bottom here. … So we're not going to need connect here, so we can remove that. … And we're not going to need actions either, … so we can remove actions, too. … Because we're not doing any actions … on this particular item here. … So we can remove all this and simply export the component, … which is not people time, it is company item. …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.