This course shows how to create a React Native application from a React project, and how a good understanding of React’s concepts is important.
Last but not least, being familiar with terminal commands and NPM is a must, and you need to have it installed prior to taking this course.
- Initiating a React Native project
- Creating your data files
- Creating your React course listing view
- Creating your tab navigation
- Adding material design styles
- Finalizing your styles
- Filtering your courses for the views
- Reviewing debugging options