- [Instructor] The first order of business…is to bring in some ESLint configuration.…If I forget a comma here,…or actually leave something that is not used,…I'd like ESLint to be configured…to tell me about these problems when I save this file.…Right now, there is no ESLint configured,…so you can install ESLint…and bring in any configuration you like.…I like to use my own slightly-modified…recommended configuration for ESLint,…it's part of my .files repo as well.…So it's eslintrc.js in here.…And this configuration uses the Babel ESLint…and the main recommended ESLint rules…plus the recommended React plugin rules…and a few customizations.…
So we'll add this file under TargetSum…as .eslintrc.js.…And to get this file to work,…we need to install a few dependencies.…So npm install, these are development dependencies, so -D.…We need eslint itself.…I also need babel-eslint because my configuration…uses that as a parser.…And I need eslint-plugin-react.…So you need all three of these packages…if you're using my exact same customized configuration.…
- Hello React Native on iOS and Android
- Styling React Native components
- Platform APIs
- Building a simple game app and a data-driven app
- Using the Fetch API
- Creating an animation loop
- Testing on Android
- Changing an app logo and a splash screen
- Using TestFlight with internal testers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. React Native Fundamentals
Hello React Native on iOS5m 42s
3. Building a Simple Game App
4. Building a Data-driven App
5. Animation and Gesture Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.