In this video, Emmanuel Henri adds a scroll component from React Native to our detail view so we can scroll through the items in the list view.
- [Narrator] Okay so let's get to working on the detail view … and we're going to focus solely on … the scroll view sections for this video. … So let's go ahead and return there. … And then what I'm going to do also as a props here, … I don't want to be able to scroll sideways, … so I'm going to basically add a little prop here that's called … shows vertical scroll indicator. … And it has false. … Perfect! … So now, what I need to do next … is to start adding some stuff. … So what we're going to do first is add an image. … And this image will be pretty much the same thing … that we've done in the past. … Let me just close that out. … And then do source, require, … and then do dot dot image. … And then background again, and then we can put some styles … for this guy here, some style here, … which we'll get from our theme. … So let's go and grab the theme from … I believe it's on the people's list, yeah it's right here. … So let's go and grab line four. … So copy line four and put it in the imports here as well. …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.