Learn how to develop a CRM mobile app using React Native. This course shows how to set up a project, work with Redux, add views, use CRUD operations, and more.
- [Emmanuel] If you've built any applications with React, you've probably heard about React Native. The framework that allows you to build Native iOS and Android apps. Leveraging concepts in syntax similar to React. Hi, I'm Emmanuel Henri. I'm a React and React Native developer and been focusing on these great frameworks for a while. I'm here to support you on this journey learning React Native while building an amazing CRM application. In this course, we'll build a CRM application using React Native and leverage a node in expressed APR recreated in another course. At the end of this course you'll have a solid understanding of how to build a full mobile application and be on your way to become an able developer with React Native. We'll first set you up with everything you need to get going and then get the back-end set up and started. Next, we'll build several views while managing our states with Redux. And finally, continue to create our application with full CRUD capabilities. In the end, like most of my projects, we'll code a small algorithm with Lodash to remodel our data and create a company list view. So if you're ready to get started on your React Native journey, open up your favorite editor and let's get started.
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view