Learn about requirements that are needed prior to deploying mobile apps to online stores. Look specifically at the Apple resources to understand how to navigate the submission process and other tips useful for navigating the complex world of the iOS app d
- [Instructor] Deploying your application…isn't an easy task.…In this video, we'll explore the resources available…to help you in your app submission,…but first let's take a quick look at what you will need…prior to publish your application to both Apple and Google.…This is a list that I've put together…to guide you prior to submitting your app.…So basically, if you go through these steps,…you should have most of the things that you need…to submit your app.…The very first thing, and the one that I would suggest…you do prior to even develop anything,…is to create your Apple and Google Developer accounts.…
Especially on the Apple side,…because there are many steps involved.…So for example, you need to send your text certificates…if you're a company,…you need to send your corporation certificate,…you need to get a duns number.…There are a lot of steps involved…and you want to get a head start on that.…So as soon as you consider developing any React native apps…and the final version will be on iOS,…please get started right away.…
- Exploring icons for React Native
- Using NativeBase
- Exploring the forms library for React Native
- Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
- Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
- Using different testing libraries
- Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/11/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers Nuclide.