In this video, Emmanuel Henri adds the redux reducers required to leverage the state for adding new contacts to our firebase database.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now that we have a function … that we can add new contacts to our CRM, … let's add the actions and reducers that we need … in order to add new contacts into our CRM here … inside of our application. … So the first thing I need to do, … I just realized the people list is not the actual route, … so if we take a look at the actual route … on the application here, it's people and not people list. … So let's fix that. … And then the next thing we're going to do … is go inside of our app dot JS, right here in the components … and make some quick changes here, … because we're not going to be able to use … the Windows Redux DevTools because we can only pass … to items inside of the create store. … And the compose doesn't seem to work well … with the apply middleware, when we used thunk. … So, we're going to make a few changes here, … so let's go ahead and do that by importing thunk first. … So, we're going to need it in order to push things … and use functions inside of our actions. …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.