In this video, Emmanuel Henri adds the redux actions required to leverage the state for adding new contacts to our firebase database.
- [Instructor] All right, so let's keep working on … our little form here, … and how to add it with Redox. … So let's go to our actions. … So click on the Actions folder. … Click on the Index.js, … and now we're going to add a few things here … in order to be able to add new people … inside of our form. … So let's go ahead and do that. … So the first thing we're going to need to do … is do the form update. … So we created a form update case here. … So we need to create the action for that. … So let's go ahead and create that. … We're going to crate a function formUpdate, … and as you remember, if we go back to our add person, … we are leveraging it here. … If we go back to here, formUpdate. … So we're leveraging it inside of this particular form. … So whenever we add new items in our form, … we're going to update our state with this formUpdate. … So we're going to need this action inside of our actions here. … So formUpdate, and the function will need to be passed, … a prop, and then a value. …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.