In this video, Emmanuel Henri adds more details with images and buttons to the detail view with React Native components and images.
- [Instructor] Let's continue working … on the detail view component. … The first thing I'm going to do … is just maximize my screen so I can see all the code. … The next thing we're going to do is … work from line 36 … and start working on … a next view. … What we're going to do here … is going to be replicated a couple times, … so let's go ahead and code what we need here. … We're going to first start to add some styles … which will come later on, … text … Area, … and then, inside of that textArea, … we're going to use … MaterialIcon, … and then we're going to use a Text. … Inside of that Text, … we're basically going to insert … this.props … .person … .phone. … Now, let's add a View styles, … so for the MaterialIcon we need to insert a few things. … We need to insert a name, … and let's copy from this guy here. … We can pretty much do this without having to … redo everything that we've done so far. … Let's paste this guy here, like so. … The actual name of the icon is phone, … the size that we want to do is 40, …
- Initializing React Native projects
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Setting up Redux
- Creating a list view, a detail view, and a menu
- Adding new components
- Using the React Native debugger
- Coding the scroll on detail view
Skill Level Advanced
1. Project Setup and Back End
Project folder structure3m 11s
2. Redux and Main Views
3. Complex Component
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.