Learn about registration reports and data.
- [Instructor] When you perform your registration,…there are those three important metrics that determine…the quality of the registration, and in the movie on metrics…we went through the process…of seeing those and understanding what they controlled.…In this video, I want to talk about how you can actually…generate a report of the results of all of those metrics…on a scan by scan basis.…So, I'm in a file here, and all I have to do is come hover…over the home button right here, that'll pop up…a flyout menu, slide over here to the registration button,…and there's really two ways you can get to the report.…
If you click the registration button, it'll actually…put you back in registration mode, and I'm gonna resist…doing that right now because it actually takes a few…moments for that to take place, so it'll actually…bring you back to that screen where we saw all…of the scans and their scan groups, and then we'll…be able to get to the report from there.…But, it turns out you can actually just slide right down…here and see the report that way and it will just show up…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- What is ReCap?
- Working with laser scans
- Importing scans
- Manual registration
- Metrics for registration quality
- Working in the point cloud
- File management
- Creating a photo project
- Creating a mesh from ReCap with the cloud service
Skill Level Intermediate
BIM Manager: Autodesk Applications Setup & Deploymentwith Eric Wing48m 37s Intermediate
Autodesk ReCap Pro: Processing Drone Imageswith Gordon Luckett48m 35s Intermediate
1. Get Started with ReCap
2. Working with Laser Scans
3. Scan Registration
4. Working in the Point Cloud
5. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.