- Discovering types of data that drones collect
- Setting up a ReCap project
- Uploading images to ReCap Photo
- Visualizing drone data in 2D and 3D
- Exporting files from ReCap Pro
- Using ReCap files in other Autodesk applications
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Drones, unmanned aerial vehicles, UAVs, annoying gnats. They've been called many names, but to a mapping person, they are a gift, besides that, they're really fun. This course will help you learn how to get your imagery and air photos gathered by your UAV into ReCap Photo so that you can stitch your photos into a seamless orthophoto, an amazing 3D model, or a point cloud. Much of the heavy lifting is done using Autodesk ReCap 360 cloud after you upload your photos so it'll seem magical how fast you can process your drone images.
After we get our processed images and models from the cloud, we can view the resulting 2D and 3D data in other applications, including Autodesk InfraWorks and Autodesk Civil 3D. Let's get started.