You can create 2D and 3D models from your photos and videos using ReCap 360. In this course, learn how to use this reality capture and conversion product for scanning and modeling.
- [Bryan] Hello, my name is Bryan Myers. In this course, we will introduce the essential skills to use AutoDesk ReCap to modify, review, and display point clouds, as well as create a 3-D model online from photographs. We will start by creating a scan project. Then we will learn how to select points and take measurements. Then we will change the way the model is displayed, and relocate the base point for your coordinates. Finally, we will create a 3-D model using photographs, which can then be downloaded for use in other design software.
Join me as we learn the essential skills within AutoDesk ReCap.
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.