Create custom view states which save your display settings.
- [Instructor] Under the Project Navigator…on the right-hand side of the screen,…we have an option called View States.…What view states allows you to do…is save your camera location,…as well as your color and lighting adjustments.…Then, if you ever want to come back to that view state,…all you need to do is select on the view state…that'll show up on the list,…and you'll automatically come back to that location,…as well as color and lighting settings.…To create your own view state, click on the little plus…to the right of the words View States.…
It will create a new view state,…and let's just leave this named View State 01.…And hit Enter.…Now let's create another view state.…Come up here to the View Cube,…and then just click on the corner of the View Cube.…After the model's spun itself around, come down,…and what we want to do now is create another view state.…And you'll notice that when we're going through…this process, we now have a Play button,…as well as an Export Animation button.…
view states can be put together…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.