Turn on and off parts of the user interface.
- [Instructor] If you're working here in the recap project…and something does not show up…that you would expect to see on the screen,…it could be that that user interface element…hasn't been turned on.…So, to turn those elements on,…come up to your display settings,…toggle UI elements, and then turn on the appropriate item.…A mirror ball, for instance, is the location of which…each of your cameras is placed.…Annotation would be your measurements and your notes.…
If for some reason those items are turned off,…you can turn them on again by just clicking on the box.…Blue means that they display,…gray means that they won't display.…For this project, we don't have any measurements or notes,…which is why they don't show up on the screen.…There's an option for perspective view…versus an axonometric view.…If we select on perspective…it now turns off perspective view,…and now we have that axonometric view.…If we click on perspective again,…it turns it back on to be a perspective view.…
We also have a variety of tools…that we can turn on or turn off.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.