Learn to select multiple points.
- [Narrator] Recap has a selection window which allows you…to select on multiple points.…That selection window can be found under the…Contextual Tile menu down at the bottom of the screen.…Now if your button does not say window it will either…say fence or plane in which case you need to select…on window to activate the window.…Come up here to the upper left hand corner of the screen.…Left click and hold your mouse button down.…Move the mouse.…Then anything inside the box will be selected.…
Select about half the points then just let go of…your mouse button.…And now we can see all the points that have been selected.…They show up as being either a white or a gray color…on the screen.…From here we have a few commands that we could use.…One's the Region command which allows us to group…those points together.…Another is Clip Outside which means it will clip…or take away all the points that haven't been selected.…We could do a Clip Inside which will clip out just…those points that we've selected.…
For this exercise let's select on Clip Inside.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.