Join Brian Myers for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the exercise files, part of Learning Autodesk ReCap 360.
- [Instructor] Each exercise that I do for this class can be found underneath the Exercise Files folder. By opening up that folder, you'll find that all the exercise files are divided up into chapters. If you open up chapter two, you'll find a variety of different files. Those include RCP files, image files, as well as even an XYZ file, which is a big scan project file. To open up a project, you can either double click on one of the RCP files, or go into the program itself, select on open, go to the appropriate chapter, and select on the appropriate file.
Also, some chapters, such as Chapter Four, which we can see if we go to Exercise Files, Chapter Four, only have one file inside of them. These chapters use the same file for all the various exercises. When I'm doing the exercises, I'll open up that exercise file, again, so that no changes have been made to the file. But, in each one of those chapters, if you just want to follow along, and keep that exercise file open for that specific chapter, you can, and you'll still be able to complete the exercise.
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.