Undo and redo your previous commands.
- [Instructor] ReCap has two commands called undo and redo.…Now let's go through the process…of showing how those two commands work.…Move your cursor up toward the center of the screen,…and then click, hold the mouse button down,…and then window around some of your points.…Let go of the mouse button.…And then once your points are highlighted…either click the delete key on your keyboard…or just select the delete button…down toward the bottom of the screen.…Now we can see that it's deleted all of the points…that were inside of that box.…
If for some reason we did not want to delete those points,…we can come over here to the lower-left hand corner…of the screen and select on the undo button.…When you click undo, it undoes…the last command that you did.…In this case, it was deleting points.…Also if we did not want to undo, we could do a redo.…If we select on the redo button,…it'll then delete those points again,…and of course if we wanted to undo that last command,…we could come back over again to undo…to bring those points back.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.