Discover the tools found on the Project Navigator.
- [Instructor] In the lower-right corner of the screen,…we have the project navigator…also sometimes called the project explorer.…When you highlight on this icon in the corner,…you'll get the full list of all the data that comprises…this project which includes your view states,…your various scan regions, your scan locations,…all the annotation in your project and,…depending on the version that you have,…it may even say attached projects.…
If you select on the little arrow next to annotations,…you'll then see the annotations which are currently…inside of this project which include…Boiler one and Boiler two.…Another advantage of the project navigator is that…it will allow you to find those objects quickly.…In this case if I wanted to go to my specific annotations,…such as Boiler one, I could just highlight over Boiler one,…come over here and select on move to this annotation…in order to zoom into that annotation object…here in the center of the screen.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.