Change the color behind the point cloud.
- [Voiceover] The default background color in RECAP…is the color that we have on the screen,…a kind of gray color.…But, we can change that background color…to pretty much any color that we want to use.…Come up here to the display settings,…change background color,…and then we have two different options,…either a solid background color,…or a gradient background color.…Let's start with the solid.…So, click on solid, then from this menu,…we can choose one of two different circles,…either this circle, or the circle inside of the square.…
By choosing the circle on the outside,…and just holding your mouse button down,…you can spin it around, and get a color,…such as orange, or green, or blue, or red,…or really any of the colors in the color spectrum.…Once you get to a color that you like,…you can let go,…and then choose what shade of that color…that you want to use for your background.…Once you find something that you're comfortable with,…you can leave it at that color, click on Okay,…and then you have that as your new solid background color.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.