Select multiple points in a non-rectangular shape.
- [Instructor] ReCap allows you to select multiple points…and not just by creating a rectangular box or a window…around those points.…You can also use a tool called fence.…On the contextual tile menu, highlight over window,…and then select on fence.…Now right in this area click once, move your mouse…over in this direction, and you'll see just a single line…that's getting drawn.…We're getting ready to draw a window which is an odd shape…around just some specific points.…
Somewhere in this area click, come up,…click somewhere around here, click over here,…come out to here, click.…Then come down and click.…Now everything inside of this odd shape…that we just created will now be selected.…Hit the enter key on the keyboard to select on those points.…From here, you can do any of the manipulations that you need…to those points that you've selected.…In order to clear out your selection, you could then…come down here to clear to no longer select those items.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.