Search your ReCap project for specific information.
- [Instructor] ReCap contains a search function…for your scans, view states, regions and annotations…and that search function can be found…under the magnifying glass over on the left hand side.…By clicking on the magnifying glass, or search,…it'll open up this dialog box,…and all you need to do is start to type in the name…of that item that you're searching for.…For instance, I happen to know that we have a region…which is called ceiling.…
If we start to type ceiling,…notice how underneath scan regions,…we now have the option here for ceiling…and if we highlight over ceiling,…that entire ceiling area will now turn green.…Maybe instead of ceilings, we wanted to search…for something else.…Maybe instead we wanted to search for our boilers.…We can just backspace and start to type in boiler.…And you can now see that we have…both of our boiler annotations, which are available to us.…If we want to zoom in to those annotations, we can,…just highlight over the boiler that you want to zoom to.…
In this case, let's zoom to Boiler 2, and then the icon here…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.