Discover how to save your work.
- [Instructor] When you've been working in a project…in Recap, eventually, you'll need to save,…and Recap allows for two different ways…to save your project.…You can find your save options underneath the Home menu.…If you would select Save, it would just save the project…as it currently is with its current name.…The other option is Save As.…If you click on the Save As button,…you'll get the Save Project As dialog box.…From here, you can give this project a new name,…a new location, and it will save a copy…of your current project in that location with the new name.…
So in this example, we have a project called Combined,…and I'm going to rename this Combined 2.…Now, we'll still have a project called Combined,…but now we'll have a new project called Combined 2.…Now, I could choose a different folder,…but for this example, I'll leave it…inside of Exercise Files, Chapter 02 folder.…Then click on Save.…It saves that project, and now we're inside…of the Combined 2 project, but the original project,…called Combined, is still there…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.