Learn how to bring back points which have been deleted.
- [Narrator] Recap allows you to delete points…as well as recover points that shouldn't have been deleted.…Let's go through the process of deleting…a few points and then we'll recover those points.…Start by coming up here to the upper right…hand corner and then selecting top on the view queue.…This should spin the model around so that you…see something similar to what I see on the screen.…Next, down toward the bottom of the screen,…make sure that window is selected.…Then come up here, click once,…hold the mouse button down,…and window around an area, then let go.…
You'll see a variety of points,…basically everything that was inside of the window,…has now went gray.…If you then select the delete key on the keyboard,…all those points will now be deleted from your…point cloud scan.…Now that can be very convenient if you don't…want to see some stray points that were out in the…distance or you don't need those points…for that area of the building.…Smaller point clouds are easier to process and handle,…so cleaning them up is usually a benefit,…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.