Discover how to provide feedback on your ReCap software.
- [Instructor] ReCap is a piece of software…that's currently under a lot of development.…What that means is that you may find Beta features…within the software,…as well as slight differences in the user interface…from the version that I'm using,…to the version that you're using.…Because of this rapid development of the software,…AutoDesk has incorporated a feedback button…over on the left-hand side.…If you click on feedback,…you'll get the feedback dialogue box.…Or you can input in your email address,…as well as submit a product issue,…or a feature request.…
Then, here in the box…you can click,…and then type in either the issue that you're having…with the software,…or request a new feature be added to the software.…When you're done typing in that information,…you can always select on send feedback…to send that feedback to AutoDesk.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.