Open an existing ReCap project.
- [Instructor] There are three areas on the screen…which allow you to open up a ReCap project.…The first area is the recent projects area…which displays your previous few projects…that you had opened up in ReCap.…By selecting on any of those project images,…it will open up that project.…The next area is the big, blue open button,…and that will open up your current ReCap project,…or basically the last ReCap project that you had open.…The third area is the open button which looks like…a folder opening up, and if you select on the open button,…that will open up the open project dialog box.…
For this exercise, underneath exercise files chapter two,…select on 1.rcp, so it's opening up a ReCap project…that's just called one, and click on open.…It may take it a couple of seconds to load,…but when it does, it'll now open up that ReCap project.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.